Tips Needed for Wet Pavement

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raptor65
  • 41 comments
  • 1,287 views
An hers prudy dang fast in Reverse too....:lol:
 

Attachments

  • mvc-001f.jpg
    mvc-001f.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 44
Originally posted by Masterblaster
Don't have many friend dos yas ?

Not funny mate.

Cheating ruins games.

When I bought my first game on PS1 I couldn't do it. So i cheated and completely ruined the game. Then I came bak to it and did it properly and had a crap load of fun.

So get hard and dont waste your hard earned money...cheater
Improve your skill instead of wasting it....
And dodge.....how could u betray me......cheater
 
Hey, now i race evenly so i didn't really betray you mate ;)
 
on the wet tracks, i would just drive like i was drifting lol

it actually helps, and it's also fun

i haven't gotten far wit it yet since i didn't finish one race trying it *sigh*
 
Originally posted by meeekael
Not funny mate.

Cheating ruins games.

When I bought my first game on PS1 I couldn't do it. So i cheated and completely ruined the game. Then I came bak to it and did it properly and had a crap load of fun.

So get hard and dont waste your hard earned money...cheater
Improve your skill instead of wasting it....
And dodge.....how could u betray me......cheater
Is all a state o mind... You are entitled to your opinion...But... wheither or not anyone uses *enhancement devices * is really none of your concern.
 
if you wanna do the wet track the right way with a rally car and make it challenging for yourself then go ahead, but if you want to get the race over with and not be stressed out about it, then just use an indy car.
 
Originally posted by z06
if you wanna do the wet track the right way with a rally car and make it challenging for yourself then go ahead, but if you want to get the race over with and not be stressed out about it, then just use an indy car.
Usin an F1 racer will not help yas cut lap time. They rev out at 220
 
tcs light will help you out asm will help too, try to be smooth on the brakes and gas brake and gas only in straight lines:)
 
Ahh. but can you hybrid Diablo Pulla 2'07 around complex string, or a 32' secon around Laguna Seca? Hehe, I don't think so.....
 
escort rally car 518hp t2's won it nicely even after a spin on the first lap:lol: :D
 
nope, best I can do on the Complex track is a 3'37. An at Laguna pulled a dismal 1'06... In a doggie Diablo, me thinks need new tires, ya ?
 
Back