Tips on getting gold. S-License #2 Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale.

• Thread starter jayjay
  • 4 comments
-------Click here to subscribe: http://goo.gl/X123Ta -------

Car: Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale
Type: License S race.
Round time: 1:27,133

Hey guys, I made a little video with tips on how to get gold on the first S license test with the Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale. Lap time 1:27,133.

I hope you guys like these kind of videos because I'm thinking of making more, I golded the rest also so stay put!

If you liked the video please leave a thumbs up, if you want to see more please subscribe. I'm open for crticism so if you think I should have done something different or want to see something in a different way just let me know in the comments.

-JCB

I would also add: Take this car to a daytime version of Willow Springs and learn the racing line(with this car). Drive the course until your times start dropping. The motor movement will transfer to the night lap.

I would also add: Take this car to a daytime version of Willow Springs and learn the racing line(with this car). Drive the course until your times start dropping. The motor movement will transfer to the night lap.

...and you can also use the course settings to incrementally change the time until its as dark as the test.

Also it would be helpful if you state what you are driving with, wheel or controller.
...and what aids you have turned on.

No criticism intended, thanks for taking the time to share, just trying provide tips.
The test is a bit of a pain cold-turkey on that quirky track at night.
I have been there, used to live a few minutes away.

Thread in my signature has Willow Springs tips too.

Last edited:
...and you can also use the course settings to incrementally change the time until its as dark as the test.

Also it would be helpful if you state what you are driving with, wheel or controller.
...and what aids you have turned on.

No criticism intended, thanks for taking the time to share, just trying provide tips.
The test is a bit of a pain cold-turkey on that quirky track at night.
I have been there, used to live a few minutes away.

Thread in my signature has Willow Springs tips too.

Thanks man, appreciate the tips!

Back