Tip's please

• Thread starter Zero_angel
  • 2 comments
ZERO_STIG
****box_3****ti
Hello i need help i have been racing in GT5P without any assist, no lines and pro physics since January but i use the controller so i decided to set up a training routine.

It consisted of 50 lap's on each track and on there variation against 15 AI drivers or the max the tracks hold's after the first month of the training i started to lose the hang of it and i was at lest lapin the car in second place by 2 to 5 laps on each track. Now i cant even do 10 lap's without making mistakes and ruining the race.

Assist off only Abs set to 1
Transmission: (MT)
Car: F430
Tires: R3/R3
PP:733 I haven't change them

Thank's for the Help :)

I wouldn't worry to much about it right now, esp with gt5 out real soon. Who knows what the physics are going to be like in the final version.

Best bet is just to make sure you have all the general racing techniques down then see how everything plays out when GT5 releases.

I wouldn't worry to much about it right now, esp with gt5 out real soon. Who knows what the physics are going to be like in the final version.

Best bet is just to make sure you have all the general racing techniques down then see how everything plays out when GT5 releases.

Yes i know my training was to be fast but clean at the same time.

Back