Tire Damage

  • Thread starter Thread starter daZtekk
  • 5 comments
  • 780 views
Messages
3
Australia
Australia
Messages
daZtekk
I just bought the game (GT 6)

I've played it on arcade and never felt the need to pit nor did I see a feature where I can turn tire damage on or off

Is it included in the game or not because I bought the game strictly for multiplayer purposes and I use to play with friends and we'd play in teams and pit

so whats the deal is tire damage in this game?
 
If you are talking about Tire wear then yes, it is in the game and can be set to various settings like, slow, fast, very fast, along with consuming fuel.
 
cool where do I go to set tire wear

I'm sorry to be a pain but I've looked through and its almost like I haven't unlocked it or something
 
Tire wear is present on-line and in S class endurance races (offline). You cannot setup damage/tire wear in arcade as in GT5 (for now?) :D

Online - in lobby setup enable -tire/damage/fuel .
 
Wtf that pisses me off

Why would they remove that feature I use to have friends over and we'd race in teams and change over when we pit

thats ****en ********
 
You play split screen ? I understanded "multiplayer" as online multiplayer :D Unfortunately , no options for tire wear in arcade (for now ?) .
 
Back