Tire/Fuel depletion correlated to time progression

Congo Kinshasa
The Motherland
Manasseh257
Tire/Fuel consumption to me should be a direct correlation to time progression. Tire/Fuel consumption should just have an "on or off" switch for tire wear.

How this would work?

The speed of a drivers fuel and tire depletion will be correlated to whatever the time progression slider is set at.

If the slider is set at 1, Tire/Fuel wear will be exactly how it would be in real life.
If the slider is at 60, Tire/Fuel will deteriorate very quickly.

I find this will be easier and provide a good balance of tire/fuel consumption to the weather and time changing.

I feel that it will balance things out and make everything a lot simpler when coming to online races.

Tire/Fuel consumption to me should be a direct correlation to time progression. Tire/Fuel consumption should just have an "on or off" switch for tire wear.

How this would work?

The speed of a drivers fuel and tire depletion will be correlated to whatever the time progression slider is set at.

If the slider is set at 1, Tire/Fuel wear will be exactly how it would be in real life.
If the slider is at 60, Tire/Fuel will deteriorate very quickly.

I find this will be easier and provide a good balance of tire/fuel consumption to the weather and time changing.

I feel that it will balance things out and make everything a lot simpler when coming to online races.
I would not like the concept of using more than an hour's worth of fuel and tyres every lap.

I would not like the concept of using more than an hour's worth of fuel and tyres every lap.
I think, if it did it this way, the depletion rate should not go past 5x. At 5x it would take around 5 laps (on a normal sized track) for a car to run out of fuel and need new tyres (on RH's) if it was done realistically.

Back