Tire Pressure Adjustment

• Thread starter jgda9rs
  • 3 comments
GTP_jgda9rsv2
i think and i'm wishing that PolyPhony Digital would make adjusting the tire pressures available in the tuning menu/options for the full version, or maybe even on the next update if they ever do another one. thing is, this would add to more realism and make the tuning experience better, since this adjustment can also change the behaviour of the car. specially with ones that have strong oversteer and understeer. i hope they see this post.

The tire adjustments and temp effects are non existent at this point. No tire pressure, no tire temp and no temp zones.

I do expect at least tire pressure and general tire temp be in GT5 or even as an update to GT5P, but I am not so sure if the temp zones will ever made it to the game and IMO, it should.

The tire adjustments and temp effects are non existent at this point. No tire pressure, no tire temp and no temp zones.

I do expect at least tire pressure and general tire temp be in GT5 or even as an update to GT5P, but I am not so sure if the temp zones will ever made it to the game and IMO, it should.

+1

i know they're non existent at this point, but i'm strongly wishing for it. glad you guys looked at my thread. plus 1 to both of you. i hope they answer our prayers.

Latest Posts

Back