Tire Restrictions

  • Thread starter Thread starter AApex86
  • 2 comments
  • 626 views
Messages
192
Messages
AApex86
I noticed that the tire restriction doesn't always work properly. I entered a race in B-Spec that had Sport-Hard tires as a restriction but it still let me race with Sport-Soft tires equipped as long as I had Sport-Hard purchased. I haven't seen this happen in A-Spec, but maybe that's because I haven't been paying attention.

I noticed this the first time a few days ago but thought I was just imagining things. Anyone else have this happen? Seems like a bit of an oversight.
 
I hadn't noticed that. In B-Spec I always go buy the best tires possible for the event, and then it never lets me put on anything better in the options, although I don't always even check the options if I know what tires I currently have on are the right ones.

Which event was it?
 
I can't remember, but it's happened a couple of times.
 
Back