[TIRE] Super GT (look for new thread soon)

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 781 comments

What track should be the JAF Sprint Venue?

• Fuji Speedway

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spa-Francorchamps

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Circuit of the Americas

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Brands Hatch

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SVX
I shouldn't even bother any more, there's no way I can match that. :lol:
Don't worry too much. The Tsuchigamis wrapped so much vinyl around their entries that they'll probably be at the back of the grid. :P

(and if you want help with your livery I can does that too)

Reactions: SVX
Don't worry too much. The Tsuchigamis wrapped so much vinyl around their entries that they'll probably be at the back of the grid. :P

(and if you want help with your livery I can does that too)

Do you have any tips or methods you could please share (perhaps in a PM if you want)? I want to get to your level myself so I'd appreciate any help considerably. :)

To quote @GTRacer22 :
image-jpg.419423

So with your permission @BayneHamlin1121 I'd like to switch to the Toyota Supra. Should balance the field a little more. Unfortunately that means Honda factory driver Naoki Yamamoto has been dropped, to be replaced by Toyota man Kazuki Nakajima.

if we're honest, how screwy does Mexico City sound hosting a race called the "JAF Sprint"?

COTA wouldn't have been much better so its better off at a track that its at in real life anyway.

Also, thanks for the updated Templates. If this isn't too much of a pain, could I..change GT500 cars? I'm keeping the Same number and drivers, just would like to change the car after seeing what a certain car looked like.

Form submitted with new car for GT500.

I'm also open to requests as well if need be.

I'm also pretty sure Race is doing mine as well. Come to think of it, RACECAR seems to be doing the bulk of the schemes for this series.

Most of you probably know, but if you are in need of a scheme still, these three fine community members can help you.

@YayoiGT2 @RACECAR @rallymorten (beware of the dank memes that rallymorten brings :P )

If other people are taking requests, please let me know. :D

About tire sponsors...

The GTR has Michelins, Bridgestones, and Yokohamas
The Supra has Bridgestones and Yokohamas
The SC430s have Bridgestones and Dunlops
The HSV has Bridgestones, Michelins, and Dunlops
The Z has Yokohamas and Bridgestones
The LFA has Yokohamas, Bridgestones, and Michelins

Most of the GT300 GT3s have everything except Bridgestones, but they can have a blank tire brand.
Most GT300 cars are either blank, or Yokohama/Bridgestone.

Last edited:
Wait what?

GT3 GT300 cars have all of the tire brands except Bridgestones, my bad if that was asked.

The rest of the JAF GT300 cars have Yokohamas or Bridgestones. The Z is the only GT300 I know that have Dunlops.

GT3 GT300 cars have all of the tire brands except Bridgestones, my bad if that was asked.

The rest of the JAF GT300 cars have Yokohamas or Bridgestones. The Z is the only GT300 I know that have Dunlops.
Corvette is GT3, I assume?

PRESS STATEMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SunValley Motorsports is proud to announce their plans for the upcoming SuperGT B-Spec season.

PRESS CONFERENCE

JP: Thanks everyone for coming here today as we kick off our SGT campaign. We are proud to say that we will be running two cars: one in each class. The #15 Nissan GT-R will be in the GT500 class and we are excited to announce that Under Armour will be sponsoring us and be the primary sponsor on the 15 car. Lets show off the car
SUNVALLEY FRONT QUARTER.png

JP: Now the Drivers are American Jacob Birmingham and Irishman Steven O'Keane. Both of whom bring experience and championships to the team and in my opinion are a title threat without a doubt.
We also are proud to announce that we have been selected to be the factory team for BMW in the GT300 class and our #34 Z4 GT3 sponsored by Castrol Edge

GTR2 2015-07-28 21-07-49-13.jpg

Drivers will be the German Michael Müller who is a factory BMW driver and former Australian GT Champion Craig Roberts

JP: I would like to thank @YayoiGT2 Designs for creating two awesome liveries and also our team logo
SunValley Motorsports (banner).png

Questions will be taken with the drivers and myself soon but for now thanks everyone for coming

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back