Tire Wear

  • Thread starter Thread starter mwoodski
  • 9 comments
  • 537 views

Tire Wear

  • Blue

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Green

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Yellow

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Orange

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    27
Messages
3,209
United States
Connecticut.
Messages
mwoodski
Messages
mwoodski
What is the best grip 4 you guys(or gals)? my bersonal fav. is yellow, it semmes to grip best
 
I picked yellow, because it is in the middle of the others. I also think yellow gives you the best grip, but on some cars green gives you more grip than yellow.
 
I voted yellow, I generally get maximum grip while changing from green -> yellow, but some cars have optimum grip at yellow.
 
green or yellow. both give good grip. yellow means orange is coming up though...
 
I think the best grip a car has is when it is changing from green to yellow(when it is yellowish-green or greenish-yellow, whichever one you like to call it).
 
The transition from green to yellow is usually my best grip times...:)
 
Maybe the green-to-yellow option should have been there...
picked green in any case
 
It seems the transition from Y to G is the best, so I voted both.
 
Back