Tired of kids and people just crashing to each other

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rickyjuve94
  • 15 comments
  • 3,142 views
Messages
1
Italy
Italy
Tired of kids and people just crashing to each other , after almost 700 hours of game, A+/S driver I found myself in a week time to be B/C .
After repeatedly been rammed, pushed off, penalized because of some else rammed me.
Is becoming a **** show…..
 
8yqcnj.jpg
 
I don't worry about that since I don't play online.:D

But on a serious note the few times I have played online a few in sport and a few in lobby has been nice not once have I was been rammed off road.👍
 
Last edited:
Awkward Nicole Kidman GIF by Formula 1


Gran Turismo Ps5 GIF by PlayStation


If you know, you know......
 
And that’s why you don’t use your main account for dailies, or during non peak times at all really. Have an alt for dailies, just for that reason if nothing else.
 
Tired of kids and people just crashing to each other , after almost 700 hours of game, A+/S driver I found myself in a week time to be B/C .
After repeatedly been rammed, pushed off, penalized because of some else rammed me.
Is becoming a **** show…..
Find yourself a decent league, that races at times that suit you, you’ll enjoy the racing much more.
Sport mode can be pretty disheartening at times.
 
I do dailies once in a blue moon. I can’t stand them and typically quit once I’ve been rammed. Solid D / A rating here!
 
Find yourself a decent league, that races at times that suit you, you’ll enjoy the racing much more.
Sport mode can be pretty disheartening at times.
I would recommend the same thing however, be warned that not all league will enforce what you think should be enforced. Make sure you read the rules and see how they go about penatly and other things. I had to switch two or three times when I was driving a lot online until I found the right place. So if it doesnt click, dont be afraid to switch leagues and go see elsewhere. There's a lot available so you should be able to find something that suits your taste.
 
The Trial Mountain race this week is full of rammers. The only strategy I've found so far is to look out at every corner, backing up when I see any torpedo coming and trying to finish the race without any incident. No defense, no attack, only overtaking the victims of mayhem ahead.
With this strategy, I finished every race in the top 8, not losing DR nor SR points.
But there was 0 pleasure to race.
 
Tired of kids and people just crashing to each other , after almost 700 hours of game, A+/S driver I found myself in a week time to be B/C .
After repeatedly been rammed, pushed off, penalized because of some else rammed me.
Is becoming a **** show…..
Becoming? LOL When hasn't it been?
 
Well, not in the EMEA zone. Here we always had our dirty drivers, but in S ranked lobbies, incidents are more caused by lack of control and racecraft, than malice.
Fair point, you're right.
 
Back