- 850

- United Kingdom
So does anyone else have this problem with Certain Amigos being so dame aggresive, hitting you not over taking, I have had to come off the racing line a few times in corners as I can see the dive bomb in my mirror
Fernando Alonso does not drive like this and he is double World champ and prob the best drover in F1 deff should of had Ferrari give him the car for his 3rd Title.
What other regions have you seen to be as aggressive.
I'd like to discusse this and hear both sides to try and understand
Fernando Alonso does not drive like this and he is double World champ and prob the best drover in F1 deff should of had Ferrari give him the car for his 3rd Title.
What other regions have you seen to be as aggressive.
I'd like to discusse this and hear both sides to try and understand