Title update coming 4th feb

England
Cheshire
Wormgod_
RPM Bibblefish
About time some of these were fixed, overall some decent updates though.

· Players can now save replays of multiplayer races
· In multiplayer, the “Time to Vote” countdown will now end once all players in the lobby have readied
· Player Level wrapping issues at level 257 have been fixed
· Pitting your car during a race will now repair aero damage
· General multiplayer stability improvements, including improved “invite” and “join party” functionality
· Drag light trees will now work correctly in multiplayer races

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_1_31_14

I'd like to see the bug fixed in Rivals replays where you can actually see your rival in the replay rather than stuck halfway round the track in a static position.

The online tournament guys may be happy about the multiplayer replay saves.

About time some of these were fixed, overall some decent updates though.

· Players can now save replays of multiplayer races
· In multiplayer, the “Time to Vote” countdown will now end once all players in the lobby have readied
· Player Level wrapping issues at level 257 have been fixed
· Pitting your car during a race will now repair aero damage
· General multiplayer stability improvements, including improved “invite” and “join party” functionality
· Drag light trees will now work correctly in multiplayer races

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/wir_1_31_14
It would be good for them to include a Garage Icon on the Cars that you already have in your Garage so you don't have to remember the cars you have when you buy a car.

It would be good for them to include a Garage Icon on the Cars that you already have in your Garage so you don't have to remember the cars you have when you buy a car.
I think Forza 4 had this. Yeah they should add that back.

Seriously? The player level wrapping issue was not fixed in the initial release of Forza 5 yet? is that what I just read?

Was is "level wrapping" anyway??..Im a level 300 on career and didnt see a problem
It's where you are over level 256 (or something) but appear as your level minus 256 to other players online. Possibly due the number of bits set to transfer that info to the server, or something along those lines.

It's where you are over level 256 (or something) but appear as your level minus 256 to other players online. Possibly due the number of bits set to transfer that info to the server, or something along those lines.
Come to think of it..Im Level 300 in Career but when Im in a public lobby Im like 65....just thought it was two different kind of levels....

Did it not bother anyone that the Smoking Tire car pack cost $10? I thought when I bought the car pack upgrade (@ $50 iirc) that it covered ALL of them for this year at least. So are their going to be more car packs that I'll still have to actually buy? Or is this a one time thing?

Was is "level wrapping" anyway??..Im a level 300 on career and didnt see a problem

In Forza 4, when you hit level 256, the level would wrap around to 1 when in public lobbies (not in career mode or stats). This most likely had to do with the value for the level being stored in an 8-bit unsigned integer, which has possible values of 0-255. I would´ve figured they fixed that first thing in Forza 5...

Sounds like they are finally getting some of the bugs worked out.

Does F5 have the A,B,C & S class racing online lobby? If it does, did they fix the issue from F4 where the game would freeze after people vote in the lobby for another race or vote to kick someone? This is a very common issue in F4 in this specific playlist.

Also does F5 still have the issue from F4 where vinyls sometimes don't load online?

I am somewhere around level 170 so I have a little way to go before I hit the 256 bug.

Back