TJC GAMING'S GTP GT7 CLEAN RACING EVENTS - NEXT EVENT TBA - SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!

• Thread starter TJC_69
  • 0 comments
United Kingdom
UK
YT__TJCGAMING
Hello and welcome. I am TJ of TJC GAMING. And I would like to offer casual and clean racing for all GT Planet drivers of all speeds and experience. I have a well established community of clean drivers, and i'm looking to offer the very best in clean racing here, at the GTP race forums.

Races will be held every 2 or 3 days (work dependant) starting at 3PM UK time. There will be a different race group every day we race, ranging from Groups one through to four, and even fun one make races.

All drivers of all DR and experience can join, we only have one rule - Looky looky, no touchy touchy! This means no contact between cars and drivers, and if a driver makes a mistake and crashes another off, then the driver who makes the mistake must slow down and let the crashed driver re overtake them. Gentlemanly conduct is paramount, as is always leaving space for the other cars and the use your radar. I always check replays to make sure drivers are being clean. You must respect drivers at all times and follow GTP conduct.

All information that you need will be found here, from race days and times, to groups and cars we race. If you'd like to get in the lobby faster, and sometimes lobbies may be friends only for special events, i'd suggest adding my PSN to help that process. My PSN is YT__TJCGAMING. That's 2 underscores, not one.

You will receive all information and communication here, and inside the in game lobby. I will be live streaming these races, and making highlight videos about them also.
You are not obliged in any way whatsoever to watch them, as we will chat via the in game lobby and communicate via GTP.

Let me know if you'd like to try us out, we have had several GT Planet racers race with us in GT Sport and in GT7 so far. I will gauge community interest first, and then proceed to set a date for our first race lobby.

Drop your name below if you'd like to run with us!

Here's my YouTube channel if you'd like to see how I run races (no obligation to click).

TJC GAMING GT7

And here's a snippet of the type of racing to expect, (again, no obligation to click).

Look forward to hearing from you.

Next event TBA.

Last edited:
Back