Tjger Endurance Racing.....CLOSED

• Thread starter MRTeam
  • 2,686 comments
Did anyone get a vid or saved replay of either race 1 or 3? If so please post. I'm gonna throw it on my gt6 website to try and get some converts in here. Stupid old farts living in the past. :banghead:
Go back a few pages and use the 2 trailer videos i made for formula rookie race, then also the lemas race as well. It will get thier blood pumping!

Can someone do me a favor and post me the leaderboard of the Wisconsin Event on ps4?
Do you mean this one (sorry for the French version...)? :cheers:

Project CARS_20150626190232.jpg

Pretty much if that happens 2nd disappears. So it would a tie for 1st and tjger in 3rd.
I won really but mphile doesn't want to say that lol
OK, in other words my aim is to get on the 3rd podium step. You and Mphile (1st and 2nd) get on the first podium step, hand in hand. 👍
So Tjger get on the second podium step and PTK on the 3rd podium step, QED!... :D :D :D :sly: :rolleyes: :embarrassed:

My suggestion.
We carry the points standings into the next Main Event(s).

-Alex has the next in July
-Manny has August
-smcinnis ha the Labor Day holiday
-mexxifrieboy wants either Sept or Oct
-Nov, Dec are up for grabs.

That's what's going to happen with the GT3 season.

Ptk i would say you have a podium!!! Mexi dreams of me at night and i cant stop him. When he wakes up he realizes im still leading , haha. if we got technical i win for qualy points but its really no biggie to me, so mexi is our true winner because, ummmmm well not sure yet? Its all for fun and good times!!

No probs bro I'll let you laugh while you still can :P. When I get to the Ps4 with my spaceship it is gonna be alientime again
Yes!!!! We can battle it out like the old days!! Lets go get in here now , im on controller you could go with that for now maybe? Its tuff going back but i figured it out so half...

It was a win by default, im just lucky. I was not the fastest guy at all, buuuuuut it was shaping up to be a great finish. I invisioned it like this, mexi leads into last chicane but spins out. Tiger clips him and send him into the
My suggestion.
We carry the points standings into the next Main Event(s).

-Alex has the next in July
-Manny has August
-smcinnis ha the Labor Day holiday
-mexxifrieboy wants either Sept or Oct
-Nov, Dec are up for grabs.
Il take December n bring the gt3s down under to Bathurst if everyone wants

And my eyes are going down. I'm awake since more than 24 hours!!! :eek: :crazy: :odd:
In other words, good night guys and have fun tonight!... :cheers:

Back