TLCM Pedals - TMX wheel - RJ12 cable issue

• Thread starter Favalli
  • 2 comments
Italy
Italy
Hello everyone.

I bought T-LCM Pedals and tried to connect this device to my TMX wheel. If I connect it through USB port everything work well. Unfortunately whenever I tried to connect this pedals by RJ12 cable the wheel switches off. I updated wheel's firmware but nothing changed. I wanted to connect the wheel and pedals to my Xbox and the only way to do that is connecting the pedals to the wheel by RJ12 cable, so there's no way to use wheel and pedals with Xbox games.
Can anyone help me, please??

Hello everyone.

I bought T-LCM Pedals and tried to connect this device to my TMX wheel. If I connect it through USB port everything work well. Unfortunately whenever I tried to connect this pedals by RJ12 cable the wheel switches off. I updated wheel's firmware but nothing changed. I wanted to connect the wheel and pedals to my Xbox and the only way to do that is connecting the pedals to the wheel by RJ12 cable, so there's no way to use wheel and pedals with Xbox games.
Can anyone help me, please??
Have you made sure you only have one cable plugged in at a time (either the RJ12 or USB, not both)? The only other things I can think of is corrupt firmware update or faulty RJ12 cable.

Have you contacted Thrustmaster support? https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/contact-en/

Thank you for your help. I have already contacted Thrustmaster but they haven't replied yet. I unistalled tmx firmware and installed it again but the issue is still there. Whenever I plug in the rj12 cable the wheel switches off. I cannot connect the rj12 cable only, because whenever I do that the wheel switches off

Last edited:
Back