TM T3PA GT Pedals | How to get full braking with a short pedal throw PS4

United States
United States
Hi everyone & hope you all are well,

I have a TM T300 RS GT set up with the T3PA GT pedals. I have never quite been able to get the brake feeling right, or at least to a place where I like it. I have made a mod that's been okay but still not quite there. I never really liked the conical mod although I am thinking about perhaps giving it another go.

Until I can afford a PC that will do things like R3E, WRC9, AC, and ACC justice I am on a PS4 for my sim racing needs.

My problem is I want to have a much shorter brake pedal throw but when I set it up as such I can't get full braking in any of my sims. Is there a way to do this that I am just not aware of? Any other hints or things you may have tried?

I'm planning to get the T-LCM pedals in the not too distant future, however.

Also is there any off-the-shelf springs that can be bought to make the throttle stiffer as well?

Thanks.

What sims are you having problems with? I have upgraded my T3PA to a load cell now but when I previously ran the conical brake mod I had no issues in Assetto Corsa, ACC or Project Cars 2 on PS4.

Last edited:
What sims are you having problems with? I have upgraded my T3PA to a load cell now but when I previously ran the conical brake mod I had no issues in Assetto Corsa, ACC or Project Cars 2 on PS4.

The ones I've tried in on so far have been PC2, Dirt 2.0 and ACC. I do the calibration but can't get full braking. Do I need to recalibrate using my pc maybe? Right now it has a DIY mod that I made but I am thinking about giving the conical mod another shot just to see if my opinion of that can be changed, I kind of doubt it though.

Nothing you do on the PC relates to the console so don't worry about that.

With regards to the conical brake mod - there are some alterative rubber compounds available from 3rd parties. Have a look on ebay.

Back