TMB rocks! My opinion, what is urs?

Tercel_driver

(Banned)
I traded my copy of MGS2 for TMB on Gamestop. MGS2 is great, but for a rent, it is like having a movie. It rocked the first time, but it gets repetitive and boring like a movie. So I got TMB, one of the games I was looking for. Man, this game rocks! the characters, the levels, the story, the theme music, the movies, this game is a must-buy for people that enjoy having multiplayer-fights, bring over a friend, and this game lasts forever. I am personally having a lot of fun on single. Damn, the game is a lil hard too, especially, getting comfortable with the controller. But it is overall a great game. Trust me.

lol

For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what TMB was.

hehehe

Ya, I like the game, but usually only to play Multiplayer with. :lol: I think I just suck at it, 'cause I have yet to make it past the 2nd level (I think).

Multiplayer you say??
I need some multiplayer games seriously, me and my mates are getting bored with playing smackdown 3 and Pro Evolution Soccer (Best Non-American football game) Do you smash and crash each other allot???????

Do you smash and crash each other allot???????

That is the thing u most do in this game. Basically u have to beat the crap out of everybody, and the one who survives, wins. U have deatmatch and coop mode too. And the levels with their gritty atmosphere is perfect. One of the best games.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Twisted Metal Black for the PS2.

And yes, it's an excellent game, I especially love the prison ship board :)
Awwww yes this game is like one of the best Multi player game out there. :D

This is a great game if your looking for Multiplayer action Y2TUSCAN, it even supports 4 player splitscreen. Another great multiplayer that I also push on everyone is Baldur's gate: dark alliance. Can't beat a good action RPG :)

Latest Posts

Back