Voxalizer

Premium
Netherlands
Hoogeveen
Voxalizer
Voxalizer
logo5.png

Hello racers!

First off a little about TNR: For the past 2 years I have been the host of the Tuesday Night Races (TNR). This is a weekly event where a regular group of online friends race together every Tuesday night. Types of races consist of either multiple sprint races over different tracks or a single endurance race (because of the tyre bug that has recently been fixed we haven't done any endurance racing in GT6 yet).

These races have always been organised in Public rooms, there used to be about 8 of us + friends of friends and randoms (as long as they're clean racers). However.. As of late we are noticing attendance is starting to become fewer and fewer. This is the main reason that from now on I'm going to be organising these events through GTPlanet, in the hope we'll once again have a full grid of people to race with.

So... For tonight I am organising a 90 minute endurance race on Brands Hatch Grand Prix. As this is the first time I'm using GTPlanet to organise, for now I'm posting this in the Single Races & Time Trials board. However if this turns out to be a succes it will be a recurring weekly event.

Event info
Date:
Today (Tuesday 5/20)
Type of race: Endurance race with 8 minute qualifier
Room type: Friends only
Lobby open: 18.00 GMT
Qualifier start: 18.45 GMT

Room settings
Track:
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
Weather: Dry and sunny. No weather changes
Endurance length: 90 minutes
Qualifier type: Race alone, final corner start
Start type: Grid start
Vehicle restrictions: GT500 cars
Vehicle tuning: 600PP,
Tyre restrictions: No limit
Tyre & Fuel wear: Normal
Damage: Mechanical and visual damage are both OFF
Penalty: Weak
Slipstream: Real
Racing assists: Only ABS and Driving Line allowed

Rules
As we have always raced with the same people we don't use any advanced rules other than common sense and this one basic rule: If you are the cause of someone else going off track you have to give back your race position.
Also please do not use ingame chat or this thread to openly accuse people of all kinds of things. If you have a problem with something that happened you can send me a private message either through PSN or GTP. I will review the replay and take appropriate action.

Signing up
The room is set to FRIENDS ONLY. If you would like to join, post in this thread and send me a friend request on PSN @ VOXALIZER .

SLOTS FREE: 0/16

Lobby open: 18.00 GMT
Qualifier start: 18.45 GMT

Last edited:
I have many friends inside the PSN so im going to follow you here on GTP if thats ok, tuesdays are no good for me as i can only attend races on wed. and thursday. but ill be looking foward to chatting. ttyl!

Back