TNR's FM5 WEC

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 8 comments
United States
Chicago
fortbo
fortbo
Before, the Top Notch Racing team was strictly only on Playstation with granturismo, now we are expanding out territories. Since I am the only TNR member that owns an XBox ONE, I am in charge of recruiting team members and clean racers who want to participate in various forms of Motorsport in FM5 and eventually Project CARS. We at TNR want our leagues to be serious, competitive and fun.

With that said our first league on the XBone will be WEC. Car choices for P1 are the Audi R18 E-tron and the 908 HDI FAP. Choices for GTE will be the Ferreri 458 Risi Competizione, the BMW M3 GT2, the Corvette Racing ZR1 and the SRT Motorsport GTS-R. Tell me your gamer tag and what car you want and I will put you on the list. We are only allowing 6 P1 drivers. 3 Audi 3 Peugeout. So if you want to be in P1 Space is limited.

R18:
1. MadRacer38
908 HDI FAP:
Viper GTS-R
Corvette C7-R
1.cholton82
BMW M3 GT2:
Ferrari 458 GT
Link to our team page: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/top-notch-racing-team-expanding-to-forza-motorsport-5.313974/

Last edited:
I'd like to be involved if possible :) My gamertag is the same as my GTP ID.

Could I drive the 458 GT please, I haven't got a wheel or anything, but I'm always clean on circuit :)

Any ideas on what dates etc we'd be looking at ? :P

I'd like to be involved if possible :) My gamertag is the same as my GTP ID.

Could I drive the 458 GT please, I haven't got a wheel or anything, but I'm always clean on circuit :)

Any ideas on what dates etc we'd be looking at ? :P
I'll put you on the list, the goal is to start around early March, but we need to have enough drivers by then.

Back