TNT strikes on 25 and 26 November (Holland only)

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcoM
  • 11 comments
  • 2,258 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's hope we have the game at home the 24th then or that other parcel services wil be used
 
get mine on wednesday, is there any info if Nedgame or another game store is open earlier or maybe a midnight release, like they did with CoD: Black Flops
 
:scared: :ouch: 👎 👎 :yuck: :grumpy: ....


:dopey:


spy.
 
OMG... Are you serious?!?! They were on strike yesterday too... I swear if my copy gets delayed because of this I will kick the first mail man I see directly in his crown jewels to show my appreciation next week.... Can't believe this crap... :banghead:
 
oh man that really sucks. I suggest either putting in a good days hard work or... getting really faded so the next day passes by in a hazy blur.
 
I heard about this yes. Well, the webshop I ordered GT5 promises it will be delivered on the release date. So, I'll keep my fingers crossed. CE version, so it may be part of the parcel service, which doesn't strike as far as I'm concerned.
 
OMG... Are you serious?!?! They were on strike yesterday too... I swear if my copy gets delayed because of this I will kick the first mail man I see directly in his crown jewels to show my appreciation next week.... Can't believe this crap... :banghead:

Woooo,hold your horses Blitz,its not the mailmans fault,its TNT,FNV(abvacabo) and our governments fault!!!...The employees will strike because TNT probably has to sack 3100 or more people because the company is in financial problems....If our damn government doesn't help financially all these people will loose their jobs(for some this will be a few years before their pension after a loyal 40 years working as a mailman....:scared:)

So if we are going to miss our copy because of this,we have to team up and go to DenHaag,or the headquarters of TNT to join the strike!!!!...


Lets just cross our fingers we receive the games before all this(24th...) and watch the strike on the news.... :sly:



spy.
 
They won't deliver mail, but will deliver packages.
 
TNT was on strike yesterday aswell. And although they didn't deliver any normal letters, they still delivered packages. So i don't think this will be any problem.
Just make sure they pack your GT5 copy in a box and not in a envelope :-P
 
I saw them too delivering packages yesterday.

And I think they are striking for a good case. It's their right to do so.
 
A TNT postal strike has nothing to do with GT5 so doesn't belong here.

As it's only an awareness thing for Dutch members, consider yourself aware.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back