So, I'm asking this out of curiosity, as I haven't gotten the beta test code. So I'm asking to all of you beta testers, how good the physics really are, and what in your opinion the biggest strengths and weaknesses are of the physics.
On top of that ^^^, it's a terribly worded poll IMO. "Good" is too vague. You could ask how accurate they are vs. real life or you could ask whether people enjoy them or not. Good could mean both depending on who you ask.
I've closed the thread, if you want to talk about Physics, make your way over here.
The poll was not an excuse the make the thread, it required too many people to have experienced games they might or might not have, or to infer, which is even worse.
If you choose to consider another poll, maybe focus your attention on traits of the physics vs. comparing to a bunch of other sims.