To buy clubsport pedals or g27

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tuck !
  • 7 comments
  • 1,665 views
Messages
102
Messages
Tuck-zz
Hi all, I would like to get some advice on which choice to make. Currently I have a fanatec Porsche 911 turbo s wheel with standard pedals which cost a bomb when I bought it. However, instead of the whole setup working flawlessly being so expensive, the standard brake pedals failed after a few weeks of use, my brake pedals are not registering the correct input.

Thus due to this issue, it's getting pretty annoying and I have 2 viable solutions as of now.

I could.. Get a g27 logitech wheel for 400SGD
Or either I could go get the fanatec clubsport paddles for 300 SGD

I fear that after getting the fanatec clubsport pedalseither the pedal or wheel could malfunction and seeing fanatec support have not yet replied me... Since last year where the pedals started acting up but I didn't pursue the matter yet due to me getting very busy.. I have recently sent them another mail hoping to resolve the matter but as of now there's still no response yet. I have little faith in fanatec's support now and if I get the clubsport pedals I've to hope that my wheel and pedals are both solid...

Any suggestion or input would be welcomed.
 
Ik would go for the clubsports pedals. I have them almost two year now, they are the best. The loadcell is something you can't explain, but have to feel yourself.

Once you tried the loadcell, all other pedals feel like a toy.

The good thing about the CSP is that they are probably a once in a life time buy and you can combine them with any current and future fanatec wheel.

If you go for the CSP, you still have Xbox360 compatibility, which you lose if you go for the G27.

I would email fanatec tech support and inclose the previous emails you have send and ask for a discount on the clubsport pedals.

They will probabely offer you a 50 dollar discount.
 
Csp for sure!
 
I love my Clubsports, but since modding my G27s with perfect pedal and Nixm clutch I've been using that far more. I also removed my G27s from their housing and mounted them in a sim sport pedal rig. Its a work of art.

Either way you win!
 
Problem with the clubsport pedals is that if it fail or the wheels fail i've nothing to fall back on! :( Which will be quite a problem..
 
i would have said CSP all the way, but after reading your email and not getting an answer from Fanatec in a year is appalling. i would get logitech since they have awesome service. unless ofc if you need xbox compatibility then you are left with no choice
 
Last edited:
Back