to course maker experts

United Arab Emirates
UAE
THEPUNISHER__UAE
Is it possible to make 100 + corners in course maker ( tarmac tracks ) eifel or what the other thing called
i tryed to reach 100 but i cant maximum corners i reached in about 70 i want 100 !!!! like the nurburgring

I WANT A TRACK LIKE HELL 100 CORNERS OR MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE HELP !!!

Highest corner counts roughly since patch 1.10 (based from experience):

Toscana: Mid-70s with the odd mid-80.
Eifel: Mid-60s.
Mt Aso: Mid-20s, never seen a 30 yet.
Liege: 80s, 90s, with the rare one in the 100s.
Alaska: Same as Liege, you get the odd one in the 100s.

You don't wanna use the kart tracks as they won't get you near the ones above, but for the record, Eifel Kart is mid-30s with the odd 40, and Tokyo Bay are the same as Eifel Kart.

As they guys said above, Liege is the best option (try Alaska too!), but the tracks are dirt/snow and won't get you a 'Nurburgring' as you would on tarmac. Booo!

Highest corner counts roughly since patch 1.10 (based from experience):

Toscana: Mid-70s with the odd mid-80.
Eifel: Mid-60s.
Mt Aso: Mid-20s, never seen a 30 yet.
Liege: 80s, 90s, with the rare one in the 100s.
Alaska: Same as Liege, you get the odd one in the 100s.

You don't wanna use the kart tracks as they won't get you near the ones above, but for the record, Eifel Kart is mid-30s with the odd 40, and Tokyo Bay are the same as Eifel Kart.

As they guys said above, Liege is the best option (try Alaska too!), but the tracks are dirt/snow and won't get you a 'Nurburgring' as you would on tarmac. Booo!

Mine respectively: 105/70 odd/34/115/116. Alaska is easy to get over 100.

Is it possible to make 100 + corners in course maker ( tarmac tracks ) eifel or what the other thing called
i tryed to reach 100 but i cant maximum corners i reached in about 70 i want 100 !!!! like the nurburgring

Toscana is your best bet for number of corners on tarmac, but I haven't heard of people getting more than eighty turns there. The highest numbers come from Liege, with figures of about a hundred at the top end. However, what this means is that all you have is a mindless series of twists, and while that may sound good it makes for a generic, soulless track. The longest Liege track I know of is one of mine at 7.54 miles, and I've had upwards of a hundred turns in tracks of seven or more miles, but that's a lot of corners crammed into a track that's just over half the length of the Nurburgring Nordschleife, and the turns on these Liege courses are generally sharp. The Ring is more than just a mindless series of sharp turns, with all the various turns and complexes having their own personalities, and there's plenty of opportunity for high speeds along the way around Nordschleife, versus twisty Liege tracks where it's just low-speed corners and nothing else.

A good track needs more than a relentless barrage of sharp corners. You simply cannot get courses of ten or more miles in Course Maker, let alone do so with a hundred or more turns and them not all be simply one hard, slow turn after another.

Toscana is your best bet for number of corners on tarmac, but I haven't heard of people getting more than eighty turns there. The highest numbers come from Liege, with figures of about a hundred at the top end. However, what this means is that all you have is a mindless series of twists, and while that may sound good it makes for a generic, soulless track. The longest Liege track I know of is one of mine at 7.54 miles, and I've had upwards of a hundred turns in tracks of seven or more miles, but that's a lot of corners crammed into a track that's just over half the length of the Nurburgring Nordschleife, and the turns on these Liege courses are generally sharp. The Ring is more than just a mindless series of sharp turns, with all the various turns and complexes having their own personalities, and there's plenty of opportunity for high speeds along the way around Nordschleife, versus twisty Liege tracks where it's just low-speed corners and nothing else.

A good track needs more than a relentless barrage of sharp corners. You simply cannot get courses of ten or more miles in Course Maker, let alone do so with a hundred or more turns and them not all be simply one hard, slow turn after another.

thanks for posting iceman , and all of you guys i appreciate it .

the thing is i'm crazy about corners and turns i'm just crazy

all my friends hate the nurburgring because its too long and alot of tricky corners , for me more corners + harder track = i'm in love with this track .

I made a track on eifel some time ago, it doesnt have as many corners as the Nurburgring, but its narrow, and some high speed corners like on the Nurburgring. It took me about 4 minutes to do 1 lap with my GT by Citroen, send me a friend request if you want to try it out.

Alaska tracks are easy to get into the 100's with the right setup. Even the 110's are reachable on there. Never seen another theme get more than 100 though, but I've gotten close on Toscana before and somewhat close on Eifel too.

Back