Acidman Messages 1,916 Jan 11, 2004 #1 I need to find a song that I can relate to the theme of "To Kill A Mockingbird." The main themes of the book are Education, Bravery, prejudice. Can anyone recommened a song? I've been racking my brain all night.
I need to find a song that I can relate to the theme of "To Kill A Mockingbird." The main themes of the book are Education, Bravery, prejudice. Can anyone recommened a song? I've been racking my brain all night.
Max Powers (Banned) Messages 4,475 Messages XBL: MelBlount Messages MelBlount Jan 11, 2004 #2 Mock...yeah! Ing...yeah! Bird...yeah! I'm not sure, that is a great book though.
GilesGuthrie Staff Emeritus Messages 11,038 Edinburgh, UK Messages CMDRTheDarkLord Jan 11, 2004 #3 Originally posted by Acidman I need to find a song that I can relate to the theme of "To Kill A Mockingbird." The main themes of the book are Education, Bravery, prejudice. Can anyone recommened a song? I've been racking my brain all night. Click to expand... Pink Floyd: The Wall.
Originally posted by Acidman I need to find a song that I can relate to the theme of "To Kill A Mockingbird." The main themes of the book are Education, Bravery, prejudice. Can anyone recommened a song? I've been racking my brain all night. Click to expand... Pink Floyd: The Wall.
xsyorra Messages 317 Jan 13, 2004 #4 Ummm....Pick a Public Enemy song.....or a Rage Against The Machine song.....
Pfffssshhh! Messages 313 Jan 17, 2004 #5 Originally posted by GilesGuthrie Pink Floyd: The Wall. Click to expand... You got that right. 👍