To not double post

  • Thread starter Thread starter xSTIG_JUNIORx
  • 3 comments
  • 481 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
367
Canada
QC / Canada
Messages
xSTIG_JUNIORx
Hi GTPers,

My thread may seem useless, but it isn't for me.

I know how to use the Edit button but I think that there's a difference between it and multi quote 💡

I'd like that someone explains me how to use the multi quote feature please.

Ive tried to use it, but all it shows me is a little + once I click on the icon (multi quote icon).

I've asked a mod to explain me how, but I understand that mods are busy on more important things than explaining me this.

Thanks for you understanding and your help.

Cheers 👍
 
Ive tried to use it, but all it shows me is a little + once I click on the icon (multi quote icon).
Almost there then. Do that on every post you want to quote, and hit the 'Post Reply' button. You then can edit the quotes as you see fit and reply under each. Fairly simple 👍
 
Hi GTPers,

My thread may seem useless, but it isn't for me.

....

Thanks for you understanding and your help.

Cheers 👍

Almost there then. Do that on every post you want to quote, and hit the 'Post Reply' button. You then can edit the quotes as you see fit and reply under each. Fairly simple 👍

Seems working, thank you very much sir :)

👍
 
Do them in the order you want them to show up in your post. So chronologically, click the oldest posts first.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back