To select Original parts for the cars in dealerships?

• Thread starter Aero2000
  • 9 comments
Sweden
Sweden
SMH1989
When we buy cars in the real life we can select interior colors and original styling parts from the manufactures own accessories catalogue, like: stickers, body kits , wings , wheels, etc. Is it possible to select parts like that in the manufacture dealerships in GT in the future for all cars??

Like this car

bodykit7607408902.JPG

Last edited:
actually you can find OEM for some cars at GT Auto, For an example, The GT86/BR-Z body kits and spoilers is available at dealers
20120927231910e8f.jpg

toyota_86_04.jpg
Yes and no, but not for all cars and not in the manufactures dealerships when you buying the car...

They could even roll-up all of the trim and interior options, too. So the dealership has one of each model, and within that you can choose precisely which engine, trim, interior colour, exterior options etc. I mean, who doesn't love playing with those "car configurators" all the manufacturers have on their websites now? :P

I came in here hoping to read about things like the 'Original:Turbo' & 'Original:Suspension' special parts that were available through the 'Tuners' in GT4.

Honestly disappointed. I do agree GT needs more customization options, but I prefer those of function - over form.

The thing that I want is ONE copy of each model in the dealership, then to have the option of selecting what dealer-upgrades we want to have. That way, duplicates are eliminated (in the dealership), and we can get a better set of options for what we end up with.

Could be very nice!

Back