To select Original parts for the cars in dealerships?

Discussion in 'Kazunori Yamauchi Q&A' started by Aero2000, May 22, 2014.

1. Aero2000

Aero2000

When we buy cars in the real life we can select interior colors and original styling parts from the manufactures own accessories catalogue, like: stickers, body kits , wings , wheels, etc. Is it possible to select parts like that in the manufacture dealerships in GT in the future for all cars??

Like this car

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  2. el fayce

el fayce

actually you can find OEM for some cars at GT Auto, For an example, The GT86/BR-Z body kits and spoilers is available at dealers
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

TRLWNC7396, JKgo and ProjectF like this.
  3. azeeza

azeeza

That what i always wanted, original option parts will make the model car unique, GT is about stock car, race cars are secondary

TRLWNC7396 and Aero2000 like this.
  4. Aero2000

Aero2000

Yes and no, but not for all cars and not in the manufactures dealerships when you buying the car...

TRLWNC7396 likes this.
  5. Aero2000

Aero2000

That's was what I mean :)

Thanks for the votes :)

6. Griffith500

Griffith500

They could even roll-up all of the trim and interior options, too. So the dealership has one of each model, and within that you can choose precisely which engine, trim, interior colour, exterior options etc. I mean, who doesn't love playing with those "car configurators" all the manufacturers have on their websites now? :p

7. Sipe Racing

Sipe Racing

Cant believe this two toyotas pictures where taken in gt6 it looks so real

kolio123 and Aero2000 like this.
  8. Aero2000

Aero2000

Yeah they really does :D

kolio123 likes this.
  9. Kurei

Kurei

I came in here hoping to read about things like the 'Original:Turbo' & 'Original:Suspension' special parts that were available through the 'Tuners' in GT4.

Honestly disappointed. I do agree GT needs more customization options, but I prefer those of function - over form.

10. TRLWNC7396

TRLWNC7396

The thing that I want is ONE copy of each model in the dealership, then to have the option of selecting what dealer-upgrades we want to have. That way, duplicates are eliminated (in the dealership), and we can get a better set of options for what we end up with.

Could be very nice!

SJC ALPHA and Aero2000 like this.