To small ingame rankinglist

  • Thread starter Thread starter robzombie1230
  • 5 comments
  • 605 views
Messages
72
Messages
robzombie1230
Hi,

what I find kind of disappointing is that the ingame rankinglist is too small. If you go in training-mode and pick a track and a car you can see 10 places. I have to admit that i didn't try to fill them all since i believe it won't start counting up to even place 11 but will just refresh the times.

What I would like to have is a seperate list for every track and every car. For example: You take a ferrari....drive the lap...save best time. You're number one. Then you repeat it the other 9 times and now you only have the best times of your ferrari. What if i now want to take a slower car.....just for the racing experience? Those slower times won't be saved and if I want so, then i have to delete the actual list, and so my Ferrari times.

The whole Game is just about one thing...TIME! So it would be cool if the times for every specific car on the various tracks would be saved. What is your opinion?

Greetz
 
Last edited:
💡

Yes to this! 👍

I am been wondering the same thing since Prologue 5.

Would have save me from keeping an Excel spreadsheet on the side :guilty:
 
Yeah... previous GTs had a menu of all your lap times on a circuit, not just the top ten.
 
Ya I use to race at a track and see how fast I could do it (I think it was super speed way reverse, but idk) and see how close I could get to under a minute. It was cool because I could see how cars sacked up against each other. The problem was when I tried with my GT-R I was running good laps but I new I could do much better so tried more and more and when I went to look at the list it was just a bunch of GT-R times. They need to either just save the fastest or ability to delete times.
 
It would be enough to save the fastes time per car. And yeah personally without excel you can forget the job -.-
 
Yep, would be good to have the fastest time per-car-per-PP... and a list of ALL of those per track :D
 
Back