Toca/Pro race driver/V8 Supercars

• Thread starter MistaY
  • 13 comments

MistaY

(Banned)
I saw this (again) in EB and had a look at the box, it looks like a major improvement on the PS2 version, graphics and cars wise. The only thing is that I already have the game on PS2, but the Xbox version looks like it has 2002 season cars for DTM and it looks like the Aussie V8's has been updated as well.

xbox-lrg-pro1.jpg

xbox-lrg-toca1.jpg

xbox-lrg-dtm2.jpg

xbox-lrg-v82.jpg

It looks like they have added a qualifying system as well, which is a major improvement on the PS2 version.

I think i'll rent it and see if its worth buying.

http://www.codemasters.com/tocaracedriver/xbox/english/front.php

Sure looks better than the PS2 version. ***Wishes had an Xbox***

The Ps2 version is a bit of a letdown to tell the truth. I want to rent the X-Box version to see if it's an improvement, Maybe then I might do a review on it to see how it has improved.

Maybe you could use my review as a nice comparison. ;) ;)

That's a Camaro? Heh, i thought it was the charger like what you get in the PS2 version, except the one in the PS2 version is green.

It is a charger, but if you look closely at the front fender you see that red to silver 'Z' with a '/' and then really smal '28' that is how rthe insignia of a Camro is. but they mixed that up with the 'Dukes of Hazard'. Who designed the game again they need a smack.

Originally posted by miata13B
It is a charger, but if you look closely at the front fender you see that red to silver 'Z' with a '/' and then really smal '28' that is how rthe insignia of a Camro is. but they mixed that up with the 'Dukes of Hazard'. Who designed the game again they need a smack.

Uhh that looks like the R/T (rapid transport, I think) logo, to me.

now I look at more carefully that does look like R/t ok, so my drunken state last night got the better of me 707

Back