TOCA Series Season 2 - End Of Season Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,254 comments
  • 82,162 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem in season 2 was getting caught up in accidents. I say getting caught up I was pushed off in those instances at Monza and Monaco. Hit by rejoining cars in Monza and Nurb. If I can avoid being infront of some people I might be ok.
 
My problem in season 2 was getting caught up in accidents. I say getting caught up I was pushed off in those instances at Monza and Monaco. Hit by rejoining cars in Monza and Nurb. If I can avoid being infront of some people I might be ok.

Yeah, I noticed this same problem... At Indy it proved devastating when I decided to pass DK and vtec on the main straight in race 3, shortly afterwards I got rear ended off the victory contention... Fortunately I've begun to have more sense of tactic after realizing it's not safe to lead a close pack especially when having less cornering speed than the guys behind.
 
Hopefully the more 'aggressive' among us will be a bit more considerate in Season 3, and not do anything
that messes up someone elses race :)

I'm sure Furi will be expecting better behaviour from some of us, after the slightly bitter end of last season
 
For my first ever online series I decided to go with something different... something unique... then I saw that there was virtually nothing for Touring Car racers save from a few RM’d Integra’s, modified road cars and DTM V8’s... I wanted to create a series in the spirit of the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC), known the world over for it’s fantastic racing and competition. And thus the TOCA Series was born – named in honour of the glory days of the BTCC in the mid to late 1990’s...


Well, why did you stop?
 
You guys still racing?
 
TOCA still exists? yawn.
 
It existed a few years back. I think it's dead now, much like Furi wishes this thread would be.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back