TOCA Series Season 2 - End Of Season Discussion

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,254 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
My problem in season 2 was getting caught up in accidents. I say getting caught up I was pushed off in those instances at Monza and Monaco. Hit by rejoining cars in Monza and Nurb. If I can avoid being infront of some people I might be ok.

My problem in season 2 was getting caught up in accidents. I say getting caught up I was pushed off in those instances at Monza and Monaco. Hit by rejoining cars in Monza and Nurb. If I can avoid being infront of some people I might be ok.

Yeah, I noticed this same problem... At Indy it proved devastating when I decided to pass DK and vtec on the main straight in race 3, shortly afterwards I got rear ended off the victory contention... Fortunately I've begun to have more sense of tactic after realizing it's not safe to lead a close pack especially when having less cornering speed than the guys behind.

Hopefully the more 'aggressive' among us will be a bit more considerate in Season 3, and not do anything
that messes up someone elses race :)

I'm sure Furi will be expecting better behaviour from some of us, after the slightly bitter end of last season

For my first ever online series I decided to go with something different... something unique... then I saw that there was virtually nothing for Touring Car racers save from a few RM’d Integra’s, modified road cars and DTM V8’s... I wanted to create a series in the spirit of the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC), known the world over for it’s fantastic racing and competition. And thus the TOCA Series was born – named in honour of the glory days of the BTCC in the mid to late 1990’s...

Well, why did you stop?

It existed a few years back. I think it's dead now, much like Furi wishes this thread would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back