B boombexus Staff Emeritus Messages 6,483 Apr 24, 2006 #31 Congrats on the new car Boz Man! I used to be a Prelude owner myself. :cough:1988:cough: But I still love them. But Lexus still pwns j00w! Can you tell I'm a Lexus owner?
Congrats on the new car Boz Man! I used to be a Prelude owner myself. :cough:1988:cough: But I still love them. But Lexus still pwns j00w! Can you tell I'm a Lexus owner?
Boz Mon Messages 1,478 Apr 24, 2006 #32 boombexus Congrats on the new car Boz Man! I used to be a Prelude owner myself. :cough:1988:cough: But I still love them. But Lexus still pwns j00w! Can you tell I'm a Lexus owner? Click to expand... Its Boz MON but the 88 Prelude was pretty sweet for its time too.
boombexus Congrats on the new car Boz Man! I used to be a Prelude owner myself. :cough:1988:cough: But I still love them. But Lexus still pwns j00w! Can you tell I'm a Lexus owner? Click to expand... Its Boz MON but the 88 Prelude was pretty sweet for its time too.