Today...was a good day.

• Thread starter giorgos21
  • 7 comments
Aldebaran
rudolphcarter
Today was the first good raceday i had after long long time.
I took place in 6-7 online races, in a very nice room, with clean drivers, of the same level and the races where very close.
The track was Nurburgring GP and the car the BMW vision for all. (8 laps).
This car is the best i ever liked in GT6.

So,it was a good GT6 day.

(Didn't won any of the races.)

Placebo effect from big update perhaps? I see no real difference in online gameplay compared to the previous months. It was good before and is good now.

Not sure what I'm meant to do with this information.

Placebo effect from big update perhaps? I see no real difference in online gameplay compared to the previous months. It was good before and is good now.

Haha, you're hilarious.

Your rants and whines are hilarious too. :D

So just to be clear, you're claiming him having good races against good players was a placebo effect, and that he just imagined it because every race in GT6 online was already great? Have I got that right?

So just to be clear, you're claiming him having good races against good players was a placebo effect, and that he just imagined it because every race in GT6 online was already great? Have I got that right?
I just made some guess, I might have been wrong, but I got the impression that he said he had good races due to the update, but maybe not.

All I'm saying is that we got a car that pleases me and I was lucky enough to find a good lobby that was racing with that car.
I enjoyed gt after a long time.
So yes I felt a bit optimistic.
Haha placebo.yeah right doc.
I m 37.i don't get hyped easily.

Back