Long Island, New York
DesertPenguin_
Race A:
One Make - Mazda Roadster S at Alsace - Village II - 19:30 Clear

Race B:
Gr. 4 - Tokyo Expressway Central Outer Loop - 12:45 Fine Weather

Race C:
Gr. 3 - Suzuka - 06:30 Clear

Wow, Gr. 3 at Suzuka again? And the Mazda is on SS tires which is just overkill. SH is best for it.

Race A:

Race B:

Race C:

Wow, Gr. 3 at Suzuka again? And the Mazda is on SS tires which is just overkill. SH is best for it.
Guess I'll be spending my time at Suzuki. Those other two races aren't my cup of tea. I spend so much time in gr3 and 4 it's a guaranteed disaster when I step into a normal car.

I was really enjoying the Mini VGT yesterday. The league I'm in has been using that track with the Mustang Gr. 4 for four weeks now so I'm pretty familiar with it. We also ran it on SS tires so the upgrade to RH made me feel super fast.

Maybe I'll mess with the MX-5 a bit but that's about it. Random but why does the game continue to not call it an MX-5?

Looks like I’ll be at Suzuka all evening. Haven’t tried GR4 yet to see if the class is still borked. I’ll wait for feedback to show up. Any online race at Tokyo is a no.

Suzuka is probably my favorite track so today is a good day.

Race A:

Race B:

Race C:

Not so sure about your comment re the tyres for the Mazda - some people seem to make them work better than others. I've done a few races this afternoon, and the guy on pole has always been at least 3 seconds faster than P2, and in one race 5 seconds faster.......

Oh, and I thought the notes for the overnight update said that changes had been made to the DR system to ensure more evenly matched races - the above suggests it's not the case?

I never said anything about not making them work. It's not about that. It's about having too much grip for the car from a fun-having standpoint.

I'm aware of the microcosm that is Japan but are they aware that everywhere else in the world (who also plays their game) calls it something else?

Why do you care what they call it? The game is made in Japan and that's what they call it in Japan. I'm pretty sure it's obvious what the car is when you look at the picture so why bother complaining about the way they organize the letters above the picture?

It's just the little things man... They make up the overall presentation and that says something about who PD is trying to please.

Back