Tokyo bay oval?

• Thread starter Mobyius
  • 9 comments
Canada
Québec
Mobyius
Hi everyone.... I'm looking for a small oval track. I Know it is possible since i already raced online on a 2 corners tokyo bay small track(oval!)... couldn't ask the guy cause he left before i could, and every time i try creating one, it does a triangle shape track. Does someone have that little oval? will add you, then delete after download. I want this track!
thk for help!

Using 3 sections, didn't work... Still not the kind of oval im looking for. The one i raced on was so small... less than 10 sec a lap. and the two straights were like 60-80 feet. One I made is too big (1:16 a lap), and the other have 3 corners and two parralel straight were far too long(like 130-150 feet, 1:17 a lap)... so not quite it...
Does someone know what I'm talking about? I know it's possible....

Using 3 sections, didn't work... Still not the kind of oval im looking for. The one i raced on was so small... less than 10 sec a lap. and the two straights were like 60-80 feet. One I made is too big (1:16 a lap), and the other have 3 corners and two parralel straight were far too long(like 130-150 feet, 1:17 a lap)... so not quite it...
Does someone know what I'm talking about? I know it's possible....

Using 3 segments on Tokyo Bay I made a paperclip oval 0.35 miles long and I was able to lap it in 16.8 seconds in a NASCAR.

Running laps on this track made my arms ache after about 10 laps.

The course maker has a big random element to it so even with the right settings it might take you a while to get the track you want.

Hi everyone.... I'm looking for a small oval track. I Know it is possible since i already raced online on a 2 corners tokyo bay small track(oval!)... couldn't ask the guy cause he left before i could, and every time i try creating one, it does a triangle shape track. Does someone have that little oval? will add you, then delete after download. I want this track!
thk for help!

Yeah, every time I use an oval in lobby w/ karts someone asks for it. They're great fun!!
I got mine from OwensRacing:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/member.php?u=155209
OwensRacing's baby oval is a fantastic little track!

I have not been able to create such a good one myself, and I have tried!

I have a perfect NASCAR one I can put up if you need one.

I'd like to try it if you don't mind. :D

Back