Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift 2 Research Topic

• Thread starter JakeMR2
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
Jake-Racer1221
Alright, so a long time ago I thought the game had a secret encryption to where I can't really do anything. But, I found some cool stuff. As a start let's dive into the deleted Gemballa R-GT 320. The colors are still there, so. Maybe we can port the car to US and Europe releases.

Gemballa_US.PNG

The car has it's performance, but the body is non-existent. Also you may have noticed a Genki Racing Project sticker this sticker was only used in Kaido Racer 1 or Kaido Battle 2. The funny thing is you can get 1,000,000 CP, but it is not programmed to do so.

Also the trick I used work for owning rival cars.

True_Car_Value.PNG

Code Modifers (ever expanding once I find more...)
Car Modifier #1
2075CC10 000000XX
Car Modifier #2
2075CCE8 000000XX
Car Modifier #3
2075CDC0 000000XX

If I didn't inadvertently throw it out, the really old laptop I used to use for posting on a specific TXR forum (back when I was 12 or so) might have some stuff on it relating to the games still.

Could be worth a shot, might find the screengrab of my 2nd place CA run on Omote DH or the associated video.

If I didn't inadvertently throw it out, the really old laptop I used to use for posting on a specific TXR forum (back when I was 12 or so) might have some stuff on it relating to the games still.

Could be worth a shot, might find the screengrab of my 2nd place CA run on Omote DH or the associated video.
You mean the TXR Forum? I'm on there from time to time, but I use Discord to sort out the findings I have made thus far. My plans for this game are to fool around with the AI or to see if I can find a test track for developer use.

Yeah, that's the one. I just prefer not to remind myself of how cringey I was as a poster when I was younger, so I don't mention it by name... a wonder I was never banned from it.

Latest Posts

Back