TokyoHighway

Discussion in 'Drifting Teams & Meets' started by TokyoHighway, Oct 7, 2012.

1. TokyoHighway

TokyoHighway

TokyoHighway is a team that was just recently started by to OsakaHQ members.We are looking for really good drifters to join us but also drifters that want to learn we will work with you and help you drift.we will share tunes.This team is for fun but there will be some battles.let me know if you are intrested.

2. SKIDMARX

SKIDMARX

Welcome to GTPlanet, this should be in the sub-forum Drifting Teams and Meets also make sure you have read and understood the AUP and if you need any help with the team I'm sure this will help. If you have a question feel free to ask anyone from the drifting community and I'm sure we'll be glad to help.

3. TokyoHighway

TokyoHighway

Anyone that might have some intrest or would like to add me on gt5 and drift with us to try to be on the team leave a comment here or add my gts account its TokyoHighway cap the T in tokyo and the H in highway thats it and have tokyohighway as one word

4. TheOvertaker

TheOvertaker (Banned)

Good luck guy's from SYND1K8 D1 looking foward to drifting with you guys.:tup:

5. Drift_Monkey

Drift_Monkey

hope your team isn't as bad as your english... Welcome!

6. harveybird

harveybird

Was drifting with someone in OsakaHQ earlier, im interested :)

7. TokyoHighway

TokyoHighway

hey syn we probably have drifted together i was also syn d1 creaper for awhile lol small world.but harvey are you interested in osaka or my team?

8. harveybird

harveybird

took to long bro^^
    joined drift-artz

9. Pariboost

Pariboost

LOL dude, that was fast

10. Pariboost

Pariboost

Tokyo if you want we can merge our groups, mine is Havok Racing. we have people to record our drifting sessions so if we combine our numbers we might be able to drift/race in bigger numbers

11. TanJaM92

TanJaM92

Sorry T-H, my psn was messing up yesterday I was trying to message you back kept getting error cant send... weird i don't no whats wrong with it, but maybe catch you some other time.

12. TokyoHighway

TokyoHighway

Havok Racing i would like to talk in further detail about your offer so if you can add me on TokyoHighway that would be great have a good day

13. TokyoHighway

TokyoHighway

Tanja i added you on gt5 and have messaged you whats up?

14. Pariboost

Pariboost

Sorry for the long pause in activity, my tandem buddy and i have been working on a project, I'll be adding you tonight