Tom McClellan's Photo Galleries :: Last Updated 10 March 06

suzushirou
Welcome to Tom McClellan's Photo Galleries!
Welcome to my photo galleries. I've deleted the original RUF gallery (never very much liked it anyway myself) to make way for this introduction and directory post. Sorry if you liked it!

Here's an index of every series I've done so far:

1 - Honda S800 RSC Race Car (5 Sept 05)
2 - The "Original" Mazda RX-7 (9 Sept 05)
3 - Chevrolet Chevelle SS (8 Sept 05)
4 - Corvette Grand Sport (9 Sept 05)
5 - Nissan mm-R Cup Car (10 Sept 05)
6 - Volkswagen Golf I (10 Mar 06)
7 - BMW M Coupe (11 Mar 06)

Please, if you enjoy, feel free to comment!

Hello Tom,...

I like the RUF shots at George, colours look very good. Keep it up 👍

Thanks for all the encouraging comments, everyone. Here's today's update!

Won this little guy from the Compact Car Cup. Took it for a spin around the Autumn Ring (Full and Mini). Used the "Mature" saturation setting on a few of them and a couple images have been touched up in Photoshop for brightness and contrast as they came out a little dark...

Enjoy!

header0kg.jpg

Did I mention that I like the classics? :D

Hello! Again, thank you for the comments, I appreciate it. :D

Today's gallery features my 1990 Mazda RX-7 GT-X in Brilliant Black. It was my starting car in GT4 (yes, I still have it) and now she gets her own gallery. A rather large one at that, seventeen images. It's only one of my growing RX-7 collection -- perhaps I will showcase them sometime!

Anyway, sit back and enjoy! Again, this are unedited except for Brightness and Contrast in Photoshop.

header5hy.jpg

As always, comments welcome and wanted! :D

-Tom

Tom McClellan
Thanks for all the encouraging comments, everyone. Here's today's update!

Won this little guy from the Compact Car Cup. Took it for a spin around the Autumn Ring (Full and Mini). Used the "Mature" saturation setting on a few of them and a couple images have been touched up in Photoshop for brightness and contrast as they came out a little dark...

Enjoy!

header0kg.jpg

Did I mention that I like the classics? :D

That's one of my favorite little cars, not a rocket but real fun to drive!!!
Great screens!! :)

Thanks again everyone -- I really enjoy recieving comments on my work (if you can call it that :D) and am glad you're enjoying the shots!

So, let's move on to today's update... Another day, another Chevrolet? :P Here's the car that I won Vette! Vette! Vette! in:

header6wj.jpg

-Tom

Nice gallery Tom! have you been to mine? we seem to have near similar gallery layouts! :D excellent work for a first timer! that's very rare around here! stop by when you have time!

Here I am yet again, with more pictures! This time of a little Japanese K-car, in racing form! It's the Nissan mm-R Cup Car... Along with the classics I also enjoy puttering around the tracks in these little cars...

I like the shots at Tsukuba Wet better than the ones at Motegi... Was playing around with the white balance and all of them have a "sunset" like look to them, hence the title!

Anyway, here we go.

mmr66nw.jpg

Thanks for looking! Enjoy and feel free to leave your comments/criticism.

-Tom

*REVIVE* :D

Hey everyone, I'm ba~ck (not that you remember me at all). I have a good-sized back catalogue to get to posting, so... :P

VOLKSWAGEN GOLF I
Here's a short series featuring perhaps my favourite Volkswagen ever! These are unretouched in PS because I'm too lazy :P

Now... Why is this my favourite Volkswagen? Well, that's because we used to own one! Or at least something v. close in appearance to it - the Volkswagen "Rabbit" - which was the first car I ever rode in, a few days old. :D

Enjoy!

PS: I'll probably revisit this car at a later date with my newly acquired BLACK version. :D

PPS: The next series will be retouched... Just wanted to get this one out of the way as it is a rather minor update​

nice shots! im diggin the color, and those performance steel mags :D i love the m coupe. prolly my third favorite track car. glad to see it still lives. 👍

my favorite pic of that set has to be the third from the last :)

Back