Tomahawk gr1 tune advice for sardegna

• Thread starter Ziegemon
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
Anyone have a post 1.31 tune built for the gr1 tomahawk? I’m using it for Sardegna, and my personal best is 23:56. I think I’ve got it tuned in pretty well, but besides ride height, I’m using the stock suspension settings, because I don’t know what I’m doing there. Any advice for this car would be appreciated.

I have noted 2 tunes, 1 from a Japanese Youtuber, and 1 is detuned by me of Praiano's tune
Japanese one is :
No turbocharge, I feel a lot of understeer.
Mine is :
No turbocharge, much better.

If you are using manual transmission, FM1 with short shifting can make you to the 7th lap, or FM3-4 can make you last 8 laps (AT way). No tyre change if you are good at tyre management, nothing more.

Hope this helps you.

I have noted 2 tunes, 1 from a Japanese Youtuber, and 1 is detuned by me of Praiano's tune
Japanese one is :
No turbocharge, I feel a lot of understeer.
Mine is :
No turbocharge, much better.

If you are using manual transmission, FM1 with short shifting can make you to the 7th lap, or FM3-4 can make you last 8 laps (AT way). No tyre change if you are good at tyre management, nothing more.

Hope this helps you.

Thank you. I will give both builds a spin. I had been using the turbo, so it will be much less nerfed on the aero and restrictor. I’ve been going one stop, no tires. Should be good times.

Last edited:
Back