Tommy K ZZII '00

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drewjaman
  • 19 comments
  • 866 views

Drewjaman

(Banned)
Messages
374
Messages
MiliTANTNo
I need this car asap... ive been trying to get this car forever but i cant get it from UCD. Haven't traded in awhile

http://www.mygranturismo.net/36394
36/36 Successful Trades.. Check Profile

A-Spec- Level 36
B-Spec- Level 37
 
Last edited:
I have one would you be willing to trade a gathers civic if you have one
 
nah i dont have one
 
what tickets do you have
 
no tickets ..
 
*BUMP* anybody got this car for trade ????
 
i have 2 of them green or blue both with 0/0 i'll take a premium GTR '09 if u trust my psn enough lol i'm online now just send me a fr man.
 
im at work.. what car do you want?? there are alot of GTRs which one? is it tradeable? and you have to send first
 
the premium GTR spec v'09 from the ncd just send me the fr and i'll send first and yes it is tradeable
 
ok i get home in like 3 hours ill do it than
 
I got one as well in blue will take an audi rs6 avant 02 for it
 
I don't mean to jack this thread but I might have that audi. Is that the standard?
 
Civic are we still on? ill be home in 10 minutes
 
*Bump* guy isnt answering... anybody willing to trade for this car??? dont have many 0\0 but i do have good cars
 
I got one as well in blue will take an audi rs6 avant 02 for it

I have this if you are looking for it.
 
yes i sent you a FR i'm in the uk so different time zone you well get the car today i.ll be at 19:00 uk time i'll send it then.
 
ok i accepted your friend request.. ill send the gtr when i get home tonight
 
one blue metallic tommy kaira zz2 sent in 0/0 condition man.
 
ok good. ill send the car when i get home in like 2 hours
 
Back