Are you serious? That wing almost makes me not want it. Thank god it can be removed. I think anyone who removes the stock spoiler should be shot in the kneecaps.
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy Are you serious? That wing almost makes me not want it. Thank god it can be removed. I think anyone who removes the stock spoiler should be shot in the kneecaps.
You know how much that would have sucked if you actually won that. . . I mean it would be great to have the car but. . . HAHAHAHA imagine the monthly payments : )
Originally posted by miata13B You know how much that would have sucked if you actually won that. . . I mean it would be great to have the car but. . . HAHAHAHA imagine the monthly payments : )
Originally posted by miata13B You know how much that would have sucked if you actually won that. . . I mean it would be great to have the car but. . . HAHAHAHA imagine the monthly payments : )