Tommy kaira ZZ-I

  • Thread starter Thread starter francis195
  • 10 comments
  • 514 views
Messages
53
United States
NY
Messages
ITzZ_HaZzArD
I am willing to trade a pagani zonda c12 or any car less than a million in the dealership
 
:drool:
 
I am willing to trade a pagani zonda c12 or any car less than a million in the dealership

IF your online right now give me ps3 id where you want it sent.
can you save your game and send? add CONSTRUCT-MATRIX
 
A car collecter
IF your online right now give me ps3 id where you want it sent.
can you save your game and send? add CONSTRUCT-MATRIX

I added you
 
A car collecter
can you send now? can u save your game at usb?

No I can't save my game . And your not online to send ?
 
No I can't save my game . And your not online to send ?

0k online im doing this to help u i have one incomming and i will have it sent to you you send me the griifith 500 or nismo in your online car dealers? is still o/o/o
?
 
A car collector is the best trader !
 
A car collector is the best trader !

i will get ZZII next reset dont worry about it glad to give you a hand:)
the paints i sent are from last DLC cars releasd:tup:
 
Back