Tommy Kaira ZZ-II WANTED!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter am_xsh4kzx
  • 10 comments
  • 505 views
Messages
35
Messages
am_xsh4kzx
i want a Tommy Kaira ZZ-II standard or fully tuned i will give 10chrome paint chips for it
 
i have one, id rather not have paint. what about an fgt?
 
I also want that one, what do you want for trade?
 
I'll trade for 10 chrome.
 
djmister-t il swap you my zz-ii for an fgt if your interested.
 
i got one that i just got out of the ucd.i wanna be chrome @_@
 
djmister-t il swap you my zz-ii for an fgt if your interested.

Wel tomorrow i'll can buy you a FGT?01-02-2011

If you're intressted ad:

PSN Lysantos for the gift
Ad
PSN djMister-T for the Tommy Kaira ZZ-II'00
 
sorry, sorted deal a few mins ago.
 
I have ZZ-II do you have Spoon FIT or Spoon S2000 (not the race car)?
 
Back