Tommy Kaira ZZ11

  • Thread starter Thread starter harry13
  • 13 comments
  • 938 views
Messages
489
United Kingdom
Leeds
Messages
wilo_123
Anyone got it ?
 
What u want 4 it?
 
And not available till tomorrow morning gmt time so add wilo_123
 
i have it. it's tuned though. i can duplicate it then send it to you. it's great for the 650pp seasonals.
 
Ok send it and I will receive tomorrow many thanks
 
i can't send it unless you add me lol. if you could trade me some paint chips for it that would be cool.
 
Oh I will do it in the morning and let you know and what sort and don't have many!
 
Add me wilo_123
 
i just want a matte black paint chip so i can duplicate it like a gillion times. once i duplicate i'll send it back to you :D
 
Oh I got one yeah and how u duplicate ??
 
to duplicate you go to save data utility on your xmb menu and copy your save file to a usb. load gt5 back up send the paint chip to your subb acc and go back to save data utility and copy your save file off your usb to your ps3. voila your chip is back to where it was before and you can send back your duplicated chip.
 
Thanks !! Send it tomorrow
 
no problem man. I'll send it when i get home from high school.
 
Back