Tommy Kaira ZZII, no engine or weight mods, dont care about 0/0/0

  • Thread starter Thread starter ozzup
  • 8 comments
  • 610 views
Messages
6
Finland
Helsinki
Messages
ozzup
Hi, I've been checking the UCD like a mad man for this car, with zero success.
Tell me what you want in exchange for it, I most likely have it. I don't care if it isn't 0/0/0, just no permanent mods.

For example, I got the rare Zonda C12S.
 
I have one, I'm looking for a dodge SRT 4, 03. Painted matte black and silver chrome wheels.
 
Think I've got one mate of you after one
 
I'm afraid I don't have your dodge :sick:
Think I've got one mate of you after one

It seems you can't accept anymore PMs, what would you like to have in exhange? The Zonda perhaps? Or the Peugeot 205 turbo rally car?


Also sorry for not responding earlier, I was watching the game.
 
Send FR to kyy357 and I give you one for free.
 
Thanks, but I already got one from loftylons.
 
I have a COMPLETE stock ZZ2
 
Hey do u still have your tommy Kaira zz2 to give away?
 
i got one for chrome paint
 
Back