Suraj1995 Messages 359 . Nov 3, 2011 #1 Hi would anyone give or trade with me for this car please. I have been looking for ages and it just wont come up in the UCD. Thanks.
Hi would anyone give or trade with me for this car please. I have been looking for ages and it just wont come up in the UCD. Thanks.
Evolvedsoul Messages 1,140 Toronto Messages Evolved08 Nov 3, 2011 #2 Ive got 1 198.6 km and 1 switch though.. if it matters
Suraj1995 Messages 359 . Nov 3, 2011 #3 Evolvedsoul Ive got 1 198.6 km and 1 switch though.. if it matters Click to expand... Hmm what do you mean by 1 switch?? Also when can you trade? I don't have many cars for trades.
Evolvedsoul Ive got 1 198.6 km and 1 switch though.. if it matters Click to expand... Hmm what do you mean by 1 switch?? Also when can you trade? I don't have many cars for trades.
Evolvedsoul Messages 1,140 Toronto Messages Evolved08 Nov 3, 2011 #4 Got into the car once.. Can trade now. Do you have 5 silver Chromes?
Suraj1995 Messages 359 . Nov 3, 2011 #5 Evolvedsoul Got into the car once.. Can trade now. Do you have 5 silver Chromes? Click to expand... Sorry only 3 chromes.
Evolvedsoul Got into the car once.. Can trade now. Do you have 5 silver Chromes? Click to expand... Sorry only 3 chromes.
PeanutButter Messages 74 Messages Thetony122 Nov 3, 2011 #6 I got it ! Do you have BMW M3 CSL '03 or BMW '05 ?
Suraj1995 Messages 359 . Nov 3, 2011 #7 PeanutButter I got it ! Do you have BMW M3 CSL '03 or BMW '05 ? Click to expand... No sorry.
PeanutButter Messages 74 Messages Thetony122 Nov 3, 2011 #8 Suraj1995 No sorry. Click to expand... Say something that u could trade for it ! : ))
Suraj1995 Messages 359 . Nov 3, 2011 #9 PeanutButter Say something that u could trade for it ! : )) Click to expand... The only car I can think of is my spare Speed 12. How many miles you got on that TK ZZII??
PeanutButter Say something that u could trade for it ! : )) Click to expand... The only car I can think of is my spare Speed 12. How many miles you got on that TK ZZII??
PeanutButter Messages 74 Messages Thetony122 Nov 3, 2011 #10 Suraj1995 The only car I can think of is my spare Speed 12. How many miles you got on that TK ZZII?? Click to expand... 98.0 km = 60.8 miles .
Suraj1995 The only car I can think of is my spare Speed 12. How many miles you got on that TK ZZII?? Click to expand... 98.0 km = 60.8 miles .
N Neckdown Messages 90 Messages Neckdown Nov 3, 2011 #11 Anyone have a stock tk ZZ II ,I have many cars and paints