ColdBlooded Messages 371 Maryland Messages ColdBlooded-1 Jan 12, 2012 #1 Willing to trade anything for it if i have it. I prefer that its broken but it dosent have to be
meister_dan Messages 958 Manila Messages meister_dan Jan 12, 2012 #2 Got a lvl 12 ticket? The ZZII I got one from UCD. Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
ridinghigh705 Messages 71 Ontatio Messages ridinghigh705 Jan 12, 2012 #4 add me ridinghigh705 i got one with 182.1 kms ill trade it for some matte colors.
Suraj1995 Messages 359 . Jan 12, 2012 #5 ColdBlooded Willing to trade anything for it if i have it. I prefer that its broken but it dosent have to be Click to expand... I have one, I will trade for colour shifts. PM me.
ColdBlooded Willing to trade anything for it if i have it. I prefer that its broken but it dosent have to be Click to expand... I have one, I will trade for colour shifts. PM me.