Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Feb 22, 2012 #1 Will be willing to give up my lvl 21 ticket for it.
Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Feb 22, 2012 #2 Henso32 Will be willing to give up my lvl 21 ticket for it. Click to expand... Or a Saleen S7. Sorry, forgot to add that.
Henso32 Will be willing to give up my lvl 21 ticket for it. Click to expand... Or a Saleen S7. Sorry, forgot to add that.
AileStrike Messages 69 California Messages konekocannon Messages SMS SKULL 3 Feb 22, 2012 #3 I'm willing to trade my Saleen S7 for the ticket. It wasn't from the online dealership though, is that okay?
I'm willing to trade my Saleen S7 for the ticket. It wasn't from the online dealership though, is that okay?
Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Feb 22, 2012 #4 Sorry again....I have a S7, and am willing to trade it for the ZZII.
AileStrike Messages 69 California Messages konekocannon Messages SMS SKULL 3 Feb 22, 2012 #5 Totally misread... ugh. Well, I suppose I could trade my ZZII for the ticket.
Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Feb 22, 2012 #6 Ok, send the car and FR to Henso32, and I'll send the ticket and a few random paints. I can trade now if your available.
Ok, send the car and FR to Henso32, and I'll send the ticket and a few random paints. I can trade now if your available.
AileStrike Messages 69 California Messages konekocannon Messages SMS SKULL 3 Feb 22, 2012 #7 I'll send the car tomorrow or past midnight, seems that I've reached my daily limit already even though I haven't sent anything today...
I'll send the car tomorrow or past midnight, seems that I've reached my daily limit already even though I haven't sent anything today...
Henso32 Messages 381 Messages Henso32 Feb 22, 2012 #8 Ok, I'll send the ticket and paints and you send the car when your able. Thanks!!