Tommy Kaira ZZII

  • Thread starter Thread starter SuBMWaru
  • 19 comments
  • 975 views
Messages
177
United States
Georgia
Messages
Bugatti1997
Yes, I want this car as well. I will trade almost anything. Please reply. Thanks guys!!
 
I have 2, both with 0 switches and a few km's.

Do you have any matte paints?
 
I have a matte lime green zzii with ~200 miles. Could you do a '67 ticket?
 
lol seams like everyone wants one now:sly:
 
TronCosmonaut
I have 2, both with 0 switches and a few km's.

Do you have any matte paints?
Yes. I think I have a matte blue and grey of some sort.
 
kttheman001
I have a matte lime green zzii with ~200 miles. Could you do a '67 ticket?

I could get you a 1967 ticket.
 
SuBMWaru
Yes. I think I have a matte blue and grey of some sort.

Send me a FR and I'll send one over in a couple of hours
 
TronCosmonaut
Send me a FR and I'll send one over in a couple of hours

Alright I will. I have a matte blue and matte light green. If I don't get ripped I'll give you both paints. I've wanted this car for ever.
 
u still looking for one?
 
ZZII Master
u still looking for one?

Nah. I've got a couple people lined up to trade with. I'll let you know if a deal falls through though. :)
 
SuBMWaru
Alright I will. I have a matte blue and matte light green. If I don't get ripped I'll give you both paints. I've wanted this car for ever.

Car sent
 
lol seams like everyone wants one now:sly:

I loved this car in GT4, so I've bought every one I've seen in the UCD. Up to about 10 of them now.:)
 
TronCosmonaut

Give me an hour or two and I'll send one paint over. The next tommorow. Good trading with you. :)
 
I bought it today since i know how many people want it, but it hasn't appealed to me for some reason. I have it in a color shifted paint with a few upgrades but haven't driven it in for real only in the speed test. I would like a rare car from the 50s-80s.
 
DRiFT Junkie
I bought it today since i know how many people want it, but it hasn't appealed to me for some reason. I have it in a color shifted paint with a few upgrades but haven't driven it in for real only in the speed test. I would like a rare car from the 50s-80s.

Come to my ZZ2 thread I'll trade with you.
 
SuBMWaru
Give me an hour or two and I'll send one paint over. The next tommorow. Good trading with you. :)

Alright. Both paints sent.
 
DRiFT Junkie
I bought it today since i know how many people want it, but it hasn't appealed to me for some reason. I have it in a color shifted paint with a few upgrades but haven't driven it in for real only in the speed test. I would like a rare car from the 50s-80s.

I've got two now. But thanks for the offer.
 
Back