Tommy Kaira ZZII

  • Thread starter Thread starter WoodGrane
  • 21 comments
  • 1,186 views
Messages
10
United States
San Antonio
Messages
WoodGrane
I have no idea if this car exist in GT5, but I heard it did. Does anyone have it? where did you get it? Supposed to be THE car for 650pp races.
 
used car lot

it is cheap as chips - 60,000 or so

Got several -

Have to say I found it a bit... wooden in the handling area so didn't really want to drive it more than one race. But It was fast from what I remember. may have to give it another go.

It is pretty rare in the used area
 
Yep, car exists in Red, Blue, Green as far as I know (have them), but the easiest way to win a 650pp race is with the 2J RC '70, if not, the Furai Concept '08 (B-Spec prize car) or the Zonda R '09 👍
 
Ryk
used car lot

it is cheap as chips - 60,000 or so

Got several -

Have to say I found it a bit... wooden in the handling area so didn't really want to drive it more than one race. But It was fast from what I remember. may have to give it another go.

It is pretty rare in the used area


I can never find it in the used car lot...
 
Yep, car exists in Red, Blue, Green as far as I know (have them), but the easiest way to win a 650pp race is with the 2J RC '70, if not, the Furai Concept '08 (B-Spec prize car) or the Zonda R '09 👍

I dont really drive the FR as well as I do the FF and 4WD so I was looking for the tommy kaira because I thought it my be better than my '10 Nissan R38 or my '97 Mitsu GTO twin turbo... How did you get yours, can you remember what race? A-spec B-spec?
 
Most of mine have come from trades on here, 2 or 3 have come from the ucd. I dont know how well it would handle the 650pp races though. They also come in silver metallic. I have got all 4 0/0/0, plus7 more besides in various states of tuning, 1 with dlc polarized 004 and 001 I think. If you send me a FR before reset today, I will send you one.
 
flybynighter
Most of mine have come from trades on here, 2 or 3 have come from the ucd. I dont know how well it would handle the 650pp races though. They also come in silver metallic. I have got all 4 0/0/0, plus7 more besides in various states of tuning, 1 with dlc polarized 004 and 001 I think. If you send me a FR before reset today, I will send you one.

Thx a lot! I'm new to this so I have no idea what 0/0/0 means, lol! But FR sent. want anything for it?
 
0/0/0 means no switches, miles, and wins. So it's never been touched 👍
 
salikriaz
0/0/0 means no switches, miles, and wins. So it's never been touched 👍

If you ask me that stuff doesn't even matter on this Gran Turismo. Engines can be overhauled, and colors can be changed it always drives like new!
 
Thx a lot! I'm new to this so I have no idea what 0/0/0 means, lol! But FR sent. want anything for it?

I didn't get you friend request, did you send it to flybynighter187?

yeah 0/0/0 mean not even started no miles. did you want one of those or the dlc painted one?

EDIT: The 0/0/0 is more of a collector thing.
 
flybynighter
I didn't get you friend request, did you send it to flybynighter187?

yeah 0/0/0 mean not even started no miles. did you want one of those or the dlc painted one?

EDIT: The 0/0/0 is more of a collector thing.

I don't care because I'm gonna run the hell outta this thing!
 
any dlc colors that you like?
 
If you ask me that stuff doesn't even matter on this Gran Turismo. Engines can be overhauled, and colors can be changed it always drives like new!

Yep, but for the Car Collectors it does matter, it's a matter of choice :p
 
If you ask me that stuff doesn't even matter on this Gran Turismo. Engines can be overhauled, and colors can be changed it always drives like new!

actually, if I'm not mistaken, after so many miles, even an engine restore doesn't bring back all the lost hp
 
Yeah it's after a certain amount of miles (16000?) it starts losing hp permanently.
 
I colelcted most of my cars playing GT5 version 0.97 - only got updated a month or so ago... pretty colours now!
So my USD had the same cars, but for some oddball reason locked the colours each car had to just one. The other Tommykaira was only in Blue Metallic.

have to look up that shade of Toyota
 
got 15 of them some tuned most are stock got them tuned for drag, circuit racing, and long drag
 
Ryk
I colelcted most of my cars playing GT5 version 0.97 - only got updated a month or so ago... pretty colours now!
So my USD had the same cars, but for some oddball reason locked the colours each car had to just one. The other Tommykaira was only in Blue Metallic.

have to look up that shade of Toyota

That's strange...

It's a nice shift of purple/blue 👍
 
I mean when I look in the used car area, the cars tend to have different coats of paint. Before if I ever saw a ZZ-II it was always SIlver - the ZZ-S - always blue metallic. The FGT was always Ligier Blue.

Andromedel - I'll look out for it... or is it a Concept 86 colour that I have to stump up some folding Kazula Credits to buy.

While we are on ZZ-II - what set up do you use...secret? I prefer light tunes... no power - just suspension/Differential and maybe a gearbox if the stock one is a shocker.
 
Ryk
I mean when I look in the used car area, the cars tend to have different coats of paint. Before if I ever saw a ZZ-II it was always SIlver - the ZZ-S - always blue metallic. The FGT was always Ligier Blue.

Andromedel - I'll look out for it... or is it a Concept 86 colour that I have to stump up some folding Kazula Credits to buy.

While we are on ZZ-II - what set up do you use...secret? I prefer light tunes... no power - just suspension/Differential and maybe a gearbox if the stock one is a shocker.

That's a bit wierd... Yeah it's a colorshift ;) but some of those look real good on the zzII. Andromedal is basicly like MPIII though so your not too far off. I didn't really tune it, I liked runing it stock. Ask ZZII master. I think he knows more about the ZZII than alot of people. (his name, and he sent me one which I think might've been tuned?)
 
Back