Tommy Kaira ZZII

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sidewinder46
  • 21 comments
  • 794 views
Messages
11
England
London
Messages
Sidewinder46
Willing to lose money on a trade!
Need this car!!
 
I could send it tomorrow ? Or Wednesday just have to duplicate it!
 
I'd appreciate that mate, anything you want?
 
What have u got that's similar ?!
 
A few bmws, ferraris, few lambos, zondaR, skylines, Lexus lfa, supra rz, tonnes of others (all fully tuned) At work at the moment, so can't remember all of them! You can have a red bull if you want?!
 
Will trade a far more expensive car for a Tommy
 
Seriously, opening a new thread won`t increase your chances...

Sorry, I´m maxed out with trades.
 
Now tvr speed 12?
 
Nah, I'd rather walk than have one of them.
 
So you don't have a tvr to swap for tommy ?!
 
Ask for one in the giveaway thread.

Great..And you are bringing beggers there and you are one 👎
You should read giveaway threads OP again 👍
 
Send me an FR at: sid_chiclana and I'll send you one after reset time (00:00 UK) :)
 
A few bmws, ferraris, few lambos, zondaR, skylines, Lexus lfa, supra rz, tonnes of others (all fully tuned) At work at the moment, so can't remember all of them! You can have a red bull if you want?!
The bolded 2 are untradeable and no one wants tuned cars because they aren't 0/0/0. Also no one wants NCD cars because people can easily buy them.
 
Threads merged. One is more than enough.
 
300SRT8Fan
Ask for one in the giveaway thread.

Do not ask for one in the giveaway thread it's for people giving stuff away not spongeing. It's there for people to give away not beg for stuff because you can't be bothered to trade.
If you are offering the x2010 redbull it is untradeable.
 
sid_chiclana
Send me an FR at: sid_chiclana and I'll send you one after reset time (00:00 UK) :)

Ok mate, Thanks
 
Ok mate, Thanks

No probs man, altho, just to let you know before I send it, the car is blue and fully modded, with switches and miles on it :nervous:

Is that ok?
 
Yeh just one thing what are switches ?!
 
ThaTs fine, i just added you
 
Back