LR-MR-Cole Messages 499 Messages LR-MR-Cole Jan 3, 2013 #1 Is the Tommy Karia ZZII still available in OCD or no? If not could someone trade me one for rare paint chips I have alot and never use them I have just about one ofeverything.
Is the Tommy Karia ZZII still available in OCD or no? If not could someone trade me one for rare paint chips I have alot and never use them I have just about one ofeverything.
optiongamers Messages 833 Scotland Messages mcgillc_10 Jan 3, 2013 #2 EDIT:Yes the ZZII is still in the OCD. Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Jan 3, 2013 #3 optiongamers It's not available in the OCD any more. Click to expand... Still in my OCD.
DiersZee1 arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Premium Messages 2,268 SoCal Messages please ask Jan 3, 2013 #4 Maybe just for a few more hours? They should update today.
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Jan 3, 2013 #5 DiersZee1 Maybe just for a few more hours? They should update today. Click to expand... In about an hour and a half I think - I'm sure they update it at 3am GMT.
DiersZee1 Maybe just for a few more hours? They should update today. Click to expand... In about an hour and a half I think - I'm sure they update it at 3am GMT.
DiersZee1 arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Premium Messages 2,268 SoCal Messages please ask Jan 3, 2013 #6 iainoflo85 In about an hour and a half I think - I'm sure they update it at 3am GMT. Click to expand... Think you are right. Last time they did it, it was fairly early for me. Hopefully something good.
iainoflo85 In about an hour and a half I think - I'm sure they update it at 3am GMT. Click to expand... Think you are right. Last time they did it, it was fairly early for me. Hopefully something good.
optiongamers Messages 833 Scotland Messages mcgillc_10 Jan 3, 2013 #7 In my OCD there is a a few LMP cars and some other good cars but no Tommy Karia ZZII.
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Jan 3, 2013 #8 optiongamers In my OCD there is a a few LMP cars and some other good cars but no Tommy Karia ZZII. Click to expand... Left column, 2nd one down. It's there. And it's Tommykaira!
optiongamers In my OCD there is a a few LMP cars and some other good cars but no Tommy Karia ZZII. Click to expand... Left column, 2nd one down. It's there. And it's Tommykaira!
optiongamers Messages 833 Scotland Messages mcgillc_10 Jan 3, 2013 #9 I see it now bought it as well. Last edited: Jan 3, 2013